Advertisement

In the Kitchen: Corn silk tisane (tea) & making a herbal tincture.

In the Kitchen: Corn silk tisane (tea) & making a herbal tincture. After harvesting my flint corn cobs I saved the silks as I heard they were good for making a healing tisane (or tea). Here I take my first sip.......and explore using tinctures to preserve medicinal herbs.

Living without a wage......living off the land and making do & mending. Click subscribe to follow my journey.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Contact me at: Vivi's Kitchen Garden, PO Box 75303, London, SE26 9DL, UK

My on-line shop is at:

My blog:

I'm on Facebook:

For one off money stuff:

vivi gregory,organic gardening,living without a wage,self-sufficiency,frugal living,medicinal herbs preserving herbs,herb tincture,making a herbal tincture,corn silk tincture,corn silk tea,corn silk tisane,

Post a Comment

0 Comments