Advertisement

New custom clothes Profile picture contest!!! ( read description tysm if you join)

New custom clothes Profile picture contest!!! ( read description tysm if you join) Hello everyone! I am hosting a contest and hoping others join if not I’ll just end it lol but I wanted to host a contest for my oc but I also wanted her to have custom clothes as well so now that’s up to you! The deadline is January 31st so you have plenty of time if you join! Please let me know if you do! Thank you! Also sorry if this art looks bad I wasn’t shading so if people join they didn’t have to deal with trying to select the right colors tysm if you join my goal is to get at least 7 people to join :D so you can share dis too! Also you can talk with me on hangouts if you wanna join or have any further questions! Already got 2 people so yay to me I suppose!

join)

Post a Comment

0 Comments