Advertisement

PAYING IT FORWARD | MOTHER OF TWINS PAYS IT FORWARD TO WOMEN IN HOSPITAL | CHRISTMAS SERVICE PROJECT

PAYING IT FORWARD | MOTHER OF TWINS PAYS IT FORWARD TO WOMEN IN HOSPITAL | CHRISTMAS SERVICE PROJECT It has been a tradition of ours to deliver what are called Hope Bags to women who are on bedrest at the hospital during this time of year. We lived through a very similar experience when I was pregnant with the twins. My water broke at 28 weeks and I had to spend Christmas in the hospital 45min away from our home. Justin brought Christmas to our hospital room. While I was there I received this Hope Bag and it just lifted my spirits and I told myself I wanted to be involved with this program to also give hope to others. Here we are 7 years later and it is one of our favorite Christmas traditions. Each year we pay it forward and give thanks to those you were so kind and generous to our family during a stressful time which happened to fall on Christmas!

SUBSCRIBE and tell your friends ;)

#ourlifeinholland #cerebralpalsy #twins #identicaltwins

Previous video:

Instagram:
@OurLifeInHolland

Check us out on Facebook:

Blog:

Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 958
Pleasant Grove, UT
84062

Marriage, Couples Fun, Cerebral Palsy, Family Fun, Family VLOG, Daily VLOG, Latter Day Saints, Mormons

Music provided by Epidemic Sound

Family Fun,Family VLOG,Daily VLOG,Raising A Family,The Binghams,Binghams,Cerebral Palsy,Marriage,Latter Day Saints,Mormons,Family Activities,Identical Twins,Twin Love,Twin Bond,Identical Twin Brothers,Twins,The Bingham Family,pay it forward,service project around christmas time,paying it forward,christmas service project,service project for christmas,helping people in need,christmas spirit,holiday season,showing kindness to others,people are awesome,

Post a Comment

0 Comments