Advertisement

Scump is happy that he is beating OpTic Gaming! ('Let's go!!')

Scump is happy that he is beating OpTic Gaming! ('Let's go!!') When Scump left OpTic Gaming he made sure that he was going to join a same-leveled team therefore now that he is beating his former organisation and some of his former teammates he is definitely getting happy and realizing that he did a good choice in leaving the old squad.

Like, Comment, Subscribe and Turn Post Notifications on! (TAP the BELL!!)
Credit to these amazing Professionals! ↓↓↓
Scump - twitch.tv/scump


➡️Got a clip? Submit it here for a chance to be featured: contactkurtyt@gmail.com

💜ABOUT Me: Welcome to my channel. I focus on bringing you high-quality and well-edited Modern Warfare highlights & funny moments.

💜While I mainly focus on highlights, my videos also provide you with the latest Modern
Warfare news including game updates, patches and showing off new content.

💜When it comes to my videos, I like to do things differently compared to other highlight
channels. I also provide you (the viewer) an opportunity to be featured in our videos so you can show off your skills in front of thousands of people.

✅To submit your clip, send me an attached file with the clip including a title of what the clip is about here:
contactkurtyt@gmail.com

Follow me on Instagram -- @KurtYouTubee
Business & Contact email: contactkurtyt@gmail.com
**If you want a song/video removed please email me!**

Call of duty,COD,Scump,is,happy,that,he,beating,OpTic,Gaming!,go!!,cod highlights,cody orlove,cod mobile,

Post a Comment

0 Comments