Advertisement

SHOES, SHOES, AND MORE SHOES!!! - Killing the Death Pile! - BOLOs to lookout for!

SHOES, SHOES, AND MORE SHOES!!! - Killing the Death Pile! - BOLOs to lookout for! Come with me on a journey into the basement and into the shoe cave!

In this video I show you great BOLO (Be On the LOOK OUT) brands of shoes, what I paid for them, why I picked them up, and what I think they can sell for.

Also, checkout my Live with Tommy Bernhard - 8HOURS - MASSIVE VINTAGE CLOTHING COLLECTION | HOW TO SOURCE AND SELL THEM ONLINE FOR HUGE PROFIT!


My Links to Checkout:
My eBay Store:
My Grailed Store:

You can check me out personally here:
Instagram:
Facebook:

My Artwork:

Facebook Groups I belong to:
Reselling Resource Center:
Be On Look Out BOLO Buddies:

iMovie,ebay,reselling,ebayseller,shoes,sneakers,nike,adidas,reebok,newbalance,vans,converse,deathpile,boots,selling,grailed,mercari,instagram,

Post a Comment

0 Comments