Advertisement

STUDYING FOR MY FINAL EXAM *in only 48hrs*

STUDYING FOR MY FINAL EXAM *in only 48hrs* Use my code 'briddyli' for 15% off

(use my link)


Buy 2 or more Daniel Wellington products and receive 20% off + plus free gift wrapping and an extra 15% off with my code

Instagram


Twitter


Snap Chat
BeautyByBriddy

2nd Channel


FOR BUSINESS ENQUIRY
Beautybybriddy@gmail.com


EQUIPMENT
Camera Canon 80D
10-18mm lens
CanonG7X (with an external wide angle lens)
Editor Final Cut pro


If you are reading this right now comment down below then... well... I hope you're having a fabulous day...

follow me to university,uni vlog,back to school vlog,a week in uni,a week in a life of a student,university vlog,study with me,study with me for finals,study with me at school,study with me vlog,briddy li,a week of uni,a week as a student,a day in a life of a college student,follow me to college,a boring week of a student,study sleepover,exam cram,48hrs at uni campus,FINAL WEEK OF UNI EXAM CRAM,last week of uni exam cram,studying for finals,

Post a Comment

0 Comments