Advertisement

The Mandalorian 5 (review): NOTHING is what it seems! And is BOBA FETT back??

The Mandalorian 5 (review): NOTHING is what it seems! And is BOBA FETT back?? In this review of The Mandalorian episode 5, The Gunslinger, I explain why this episode is so much more than simple fanservice. I break down the major events in this chapter and I give you 10 hidden clues that indicate that nothing is what it seems. And of course I will explain the ending of the episode. Is Boba Fett back?? There is a CLEAR and obvious clue that not everyone noticed...

What do you think? Should they bring back Boba Fett? Let me know in the comments!

Listen to my weekly podcasts at www.trideo.com and help me hire an editor to produce more videos like this by becoming a patron via www.patreon.com/FatherRoderick. Thanks!!

mandalorian episode 5,baby yoda episode 5,boba fett mandalorian cameo,the mandalorian review,mandalorian review,the mandalorian ending explained,the mandalorian baby yoda,star wars explained,star wars theory,the mandalorian episode 5 breakdown,the mandalorian boba fett,is boba fett back?,the mandalorian episode 5 easter eggs,toro calican,fennec shand,the mandalorian episode 5 ending,

Post a Comment

0 Comments