Advertisement

Unboxing - Cocoa Daisy 'Noted' kits - January 2020

Unboxing - Cocoa Daisy 'Noted' kits - January 2020 Join me as I open up my Cocoa Daisy Kits for January 2020 - the "Noted" collection. Y'all, there are SO MANY good things here (I mean, I say that every month, but that's because it's TRUE, lol)!!

Let's get the disclaimer out of the way first - I am a member of Cocoa Daisy's planner and memory keeping teams, which means I get my products free or discounted in exchange for using and showing them on social media. That's the part I *have* to tell you. The part I *want* to tell you is that I was a subscriber before becoming a team member, and I expect I'll continue to be a subscriber after I'm no longer a team member. The stuff is just that good, and I love it. :-)

Me being a team member is good for you, because if you decide to start a new subscription with Cocoa Daisy and put my name (Kristine Bryant) in the notes at checkout, you'll get a coupon good for a future purchase in the CD store. Yay!

Now for the good stuff. This video is divided into segments, one per kit, so you can watch the ones and skip the ones you don't. The timestamps below are clickable, so have fun jumping all over the place. If you have any questions, leave them down below. Enjoy!

Intro and the planner I will use for January - 0:00
The Daisy Day Planner Kit - 2:23
The Planner Add-On Kit - 15:17
The Pocket Memory Keeping Kit - 21:10
The Sticker Kits - 32:13
The Dashboards - 40:57
The Classified Kit: Planner Edition - 43:45

cocoa daisy,cocoa daisy unboxing,planner subscription,planner sub,planner sub unboxing,planner subscription unboxing,cocoa daisy noted,planner kits,planner subscription kits,

Post a Comment

0 Comments