Advertisement

Wanna Date: Share confide , make friend live 24|7

Wanna Date: Share confide , make friend live 24|7 subcribe free :
What kind of person do you want to date?
That may sound a bit silly, I'm a little picky imagining the perfect boyfriend but, that's because I never dated before, just a wee instant with a girl. Anyway, my friends always laugh at me when I say I want to meet a blond French Canadian Engineer ! But I had to be more serious, I'm really obsessed with boys' hair and haircut (if they cut everything, i won't be attracted anymore....)

So, I love blond and fluffy hair I could touch with my hand. And I want this guy to be open minded, well, just like me, with the same personnality and tastes.
There's a guy in my class who almost meets these criteria. But he's not blond. But him and I talk a lot about Yaoi and Manga. God decided to punish me, because he has a girlfriend whom he lives with... AND THEY HAVE A DOG AND TWO HAMSTERS....

friend

Post a Comment

0 Comments