Advertisement

We don't sleep at night meme [3 challenges, 1 video] - Flipaclip

We don't sleep at night meme [3 challenges, 1 video] - Flipaclip 3 challenges... 1 video.

Hi everyone!!!!
To be honest this was really difficult to make ;-;
Why? :0
Well, in this video I added 3 CHALLENGES (by my followers) which were:
1) Use only ONE color for the video
2) Only TWO layers
3) Use only 12 fps ...
Well, the third on killed me.
I normally work with more than 20 fps (to keep the animation smoth and with acceptable timing)
BUT, the last time I worked with 12 fps was in my first time animating (not a meme, just a test)
Oof-
also, there's a small rant at the end, PLEASE STOP CALLING ME ON INSTAGRAM. I already answered one as a mistake. Please, it's annoying ;-;
Well, with nothing more to say...
Hope you like it (?) πŸŒΈπŸ’•~






- Fps: 12.
- Total frames: 233
- Time: two days
- Original meme: Ruza Blood (I think)
- Apps/Things I used: ~ Flipaclip ~ Sketch







#onecolorchallenge #12fpschallenge #twolayerschallenge

Flipaclip

Post a Comment

0 Comments