Advertisement

WE GOT A NEW PROJECT CAR!!! LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!?

WE GOT A NEW PROJECT CAR!!!   LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!? Since I got rid of my 2015 Lamborghini Huracan, I have had my eyes on quite a few different exotic supercars including the 2017 Audi R8 and even the new 2020 Autdi R8, which I think would be GREAT for the channel, so on this episode of Will Motivation I would like to introduce you to the next channel car which I think will be a pleasant surprise for most of the true #MotivationNation fans out there!



Check out our new project car!



WANT TO BUY ONE OF THE AUDIS IN THIS VIDEO?

Contact Rufus at Audi of Columbus hit him on instagram @eyesellcars

BEATS BY DJ C-10

MY FULL ONLINE REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT COURSE:





SUBSCRIBE TO REAL ESTATE 101:





SUBSCRIBE TO WILL MOTIVATION:





LIVE STREAM SCHEDULE:

Friday Nights and Sunday Afternoons… Turn on notifications!



INSTAGRAM: @willmotivation



EMAIL: get@willmotivation.com



WEBSITE:

lamborghini,lamborghini huracan,will motivation,dde,daily driven exotics,stradman,investor,real estate,real estate investor,vf engineering,supercharged lamborghini,lamborghini gallardo,

Post a Comment

0 Comments