Advertisement

Wearing A WIG In PUBLIC To See If My Girlfriend Notices..

Wearing A WIG In PUBLIC To See If My Girlfriend Notices.. Hey Addicts! In this video, I wear a wig in public and spy on my girlfriend to see if she notices.. Watch to find out what happens!

COP THE MERCH:

BUSINESS INQUIRIES: adi@talentxent.com

FOLLOW MY SOCIALS
INSTAGRAM:
TWITTER:
SNAPCHAT: @adifishy

Emily's Youtube Channel:

reaction,adi fishman,tal fishman,tal fishmans brother,reaction time,reaction times brother,infinite,infinite lists,challenge,challenges,emily alexander,jatie,jatie vlogs,maddie and elijah,jules and saud,faze rug,morgz,tanner fox,free time,ace family,family friendly,girlfriend,boyfriend,jack and gab,relationship,wearing a wig in public to see if my girlfriend notices,spying on my girlfriend for 24 hour,24 hour challenge,

Post a Comment

0 Comments