Advertisement

WHAT I WISH I KNEW BEFORE BECOMING A NURSE

WHAT I WISH I KNEW BEFORE BECOMING A NURSE WHAT I WISH I KNEW BEFORE BECOMING A NURSE

Being an RN has been the greatest experiences I've had, but I wish there were somethings that I wish I would have know prior to being a nurse. There are so much false information out there and today, I am going to clear some things up.

In this video, I go over 5 things that i wish i would have known prior to being an RN.

Obviously this is just my opinion, so its ultimately up to you to find out what is and isnt true about being a nurse.

Good Luck!

My Websites ►►►►
www.ThePsychDude.com

Get my Free E-Book at www.MentalWealthNation.com

ENJOY!

►►►►►►►►►►►►

Check out my links below to find out what has helped and currently helping me as a Psych Nurse Practitioner.

Enjoy!!

►►►MUST HAVE BOOKS for PSYCH NP SCHOOL
Stahl's Prescriber Guide:
Stahl's Essential Psychopharmacology:
DSM 5:
DSM 5 Made Easy:
DSM 5 Differential Diagnosis:
Synopsis of Psychiatry:

►►►MUST HAVE BOOK TO PASS ANCC PSYCH NP BOARD CERTIFICATION
Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Review and Resource Manual:


►►► SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS:


►►►INSTAGRAM
@ THEPSYCHDUDE

Don’t forget to Like my videos and Subscribe to my channel.

Inquires, questions and collaborations: email me @ thepsychdude1@gmail.com

what i wish i knew before becoming a nurse,what is being a nurse like,what is nursing like,nurse,registered nurse,nursing school,student nurse,preparing for nursing school,should i become a nurse,nurse tips,new nurse,new nurse tips,reality of nursing,reality of nursing school,how to become a nurse,bsn,becoming a nurse,nursing school tips,nursing prerequisites,is being a nurse a good job,is nursing a good job,nursing career,nurse liz,nursing,college,

Post a Comment

0 Comments