Advertisement

2020 New In Zara Haul - Work|Office Outfits (Are they appropriate ?!)

2020 New In Zara Haul - Work|Office Outfits (Are they appropriate ?!) ZARA TRY ON HAUL | NEW IN & SALES JANUARY 2020 | WORK OUTFITS
IDEAS

As I am going back to work after my maternity leave, I needed some new work clothes. Most of the stuff are from Zara 2020 new collection and one coat (the unstructured, flowy one) I got on sale. The sizes are mostly S and M , I am in between sizes now which is extra annoying.. FIY, I am 165 cm (5.5 ft) tall and 58 kg (128 pounds)

Let me know if you have any questions!

This is literally the first time that I am filming a haul so please be nice :D

zara haul,zara,new in Zara,try on Zara haul,work outfits,office outfits,try on haul,clothes haul,new YouTuber,

Post a Comment

0 Comments