Advertisement

5 Things ALL Women Notice About Men | Zoë from MTV’s AYTO S6

5 Things ALL Women Notice About Men | Zoë from MTV’s AYTO S6 Give Tiege Hanley a try with my discount at

I know I usually make videos for the girls, but I decided it’s time to help out the guys who tune in. Guys, If you have ever wondered what a woman first notices in a guy, you'll find it right here!. This isn’t going to be the same for everyone, but I think that a lot of women will agree with what I have to say on the subject. I hope you enjoy the video!

Follow me:
Instagram -
Twitter -
Snapchat -

things women notice about men,things girls notice about guys,men's advice on dating,advice for men about women,advice for men,relationship advice for men,how to impress a girl,how to impress a wo,first impression on a women,how to make a good first impression,how can i impress a woman,what women want,how to impress a girl by talking,things girls like in a guy,things girls like in boys,things women like in a guy,things women like in a man,men's advice,

Post a Comment

0 Comments