Advertisement

A Friend on the Mend | Sounds of Sewing

A Friend on the Mend | Sounds of Sewing Hai my lovely humans!! Tonight, could you help me fix my pupper's toy? Bixley and I would really appreciate it.

*Enjoy with Headphones*
This video has audio recorded with binural settings in order to create a more immersive experience... ❤

CLICK THE LINK TO SUBSCRIBE
NEW VIDEOS ❤Sunday.Tuesday.Thursday❤


Become a ~PATRON~ and get super cool extra access and content!! 😘💕💕

Follow me on social media ❤️️
Tingles:
Instagram:
Twitter:

What the heck is ASMR??


Thank you so much to Harmonious ASMR for the beautiful visual to my intro!! Check his channel out here:

All content for this channel has been created as original work (unless otherwise specified) and is not for redistribution or re-upload without consent.

asmr,sleepaid,tingles,calm,sleep,dream,tingly,calming,meditation,studying,mindfulness,sleeping,company,asmrtist,personal attention,clarity,clairity,migraine help,headache relief,depression help,anxiety help,anxiety,depression,female,panic attack,migraine,migraines,sew,sewing,hang out,chat,gentle,

Post a Comment

0 Comments