Advertisement

Close up | animation meme

Close up | animation meme Something quick I did on toon boom cause I recently got it~
My gosh it's so much better than tvp imma cri, it doesn't lag on me at all I-
Also i suck at tweening l m a o

Also Rei is my actual sona, ozzy is just my oc sona- if that makes sense// it's just that I over developed an oc with someone ಠ_ಠ you know who you are bish ಠ_ಠ

my cousins also redesigned their sonas lmao and changed their names; I'm keeping their old versions as ocs tho
If it isn't obvious theyre Xin and Vin!

Inspired by: (
Original: (
Audio: (



second Channel:
( )

Business email: ozzyjaye1106@yahoo.com

my social medias!
Patreon: (
Twitter: ( )
Instagram: ( )
DeviantArt: ( )
Tumblr: ( )

meme,close up,animation meme,furry animation,

Post a Comment

0 Comments