Advertisement

Craft Room Organization on a Budget

Craft Room Organization on a Budget Welcome to my Channel.
In today's video, am sharing with you how I organize a craft room, used by the 9yr old daughter of fellow YouTuber. I will the link to her channel below.


The area is small, and craft supplies were scattered. We cleared everything and organized the area, but still having ample work space.


Enjoy! Like! Share! Subscribe!


Click on the link to check out the YouTube channel of Olivia Saliba Cauchi


You can also follow me on:


Instagram:
Facebook:
Blog: www.strugglingmum.com

craft room,craft room organization ideas,craft room tour,craft room organization,how to organize your craft room,organizing on a budget,budget,clean with me,craft supplies,craft room supplies,olivia saliba cauchi,organizing craft room supplies,crafts,home organizing,home tour,organize with me,dollar tree organizing supplies,storage,storage solutions,small space organizing,small craft room,

Post a Comment

0 Comments