Advertisement

【Fate|Grand Order】Chaldea Horror Story | Comic Dub

【Fate|Grand Order】Chaldea Horror Story | Comic Dub There are 2 types of horror stories: One that takes its time in building up the atmosphere... and one that catches you off guard.

✨PLEASE SUPPORT THE ARTIST✨
🎨:
TL + TS: u/Ichigo-Sora (

⭐️i n f o⭐️

Red: Hey, torin.
Finch: Yeah?
Red: You want another cool comic?
Finch: HELL YEAH
Red: *sends in this one*
Finch: (after reading) NO. NO! I DON'T LIKE THIS.

Red: Hey, Shakyra, would it be alright if I can have you over for a comic dub?
Shakyra: Oh sure! Who am I going to be playing?
Red: You'll be doing Nitocris. She's basically a Tsundere Type B.
Shakyra: Perfect! I like her already.

I am also well aware that Robin says the speech balloon in the 2nd panel but I asked Sana to do that since I wanted her to say at least 2 lines in the comic aside from the cute noms.

⭐️s t a f f⭐️

🌠HaruTsunX - Ritsuka, Audio Cleanup



🌠finchkell - Nobu


🌠Nova Arby - Robin



🌠StrawberrySana - ChaCha


🌠SeerOfWords - Nitocris



💖Red Velvet - Editor




fate grand order,fate/grand order,fate grand order comic,fate grand order comic dub,fgo,fgo comic,fgo comic dub,oda nobunaga,robin good,chacha,nitocris,fgo chacha,fgo nobu,fgo nitocris,fgo robin hood,fate grand order oda nobunaga,fate grand order nitocris,fate grand order chacha,

Post a Comment

0 Comments