Advertisement

Figured it was time for another WestJet review...

Figured it was time for another WestJet review... The music I use: - AMAZING for YouTubers

Support me on Patreon and get shout outs!


Check out my flight log:


Full (unedited) takeoff footage of this flight:


----------------------------------------------

MY FEATURED PATRONS:

▪ Pilot Wright:
▪ A Todos Lados Aviation:
▪ Kochan:
▪ Neil Smith (Moments In The Sky):
▪ TonganTraveler:
▪ Trips With Rory:
▪ QFS Aviation:
▪ Bay Area Traveler:
▪ DeltaFlyerHD:
▪ Mark Brandon: www.youtube.com/markbrandonaviation
▪ John Spencer
▪ Aaron Slater
▪ Riley Wingo
▪ Joshua Bedel
▪ Erik Shoell
▪ Alec Bramlet
▪ Daniel Bogucki
▪ Josh Beaumont

----------------------------------------------

Can you believe that one of the most common requests I got in 2019 was to do another WestJet review? I first flew with them in 2016, and I’ve been feeling the itch (and pressure!) to give them another go. Have things deteriorated since my last experience? Or is WestJet really turning into the best Canadian Airline that everyone says it is?

Follow along with me on flight number 1698 from Vancouver to Los Angeles, and I’ll give you my honest opinion of the WestJet economy class experience! This is footage from seat 6A, which is a “premium” economy seat with a few extra inches of leg room.

The aircraft registration was C-GAWS, and the flight time was two and a half hours.

----------------------------------------------

FOLLOW ME:
Website:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Patreon:

traveling,travel blogger,travel vlog,flight review,aviation,travel review,sanspotter,westjet,westjet review,westjet 737-800,westjet economy review,westjet economy class,C-GAWS,YVR,LAX,honest westjet review,

Post a Comment

0 Comments