Advertisement

Happy New Year Wishes for osu! Community + osu! Rewind Update

Happy New Year Wishes for osu! Community + osu! Rewind Update This was an awesome year. While osu! Rewind is still "Work in Progress", I want to wish osu! community and, especially, people who helped me this year all the best. I hope that 2020 will be a great year!~

Join my osu! Discord server:
Follow my Twitter:
Become the Member of my channel:
_________________________________________________

Music in this video:
I don't remember, some christmas copyright free song, I guess

Best Swing New Year Compilation

SmokyThrill77 - Snowdin halation

_________________________________________________

Circle People support me with their replays, so check their website:

Play osu! at osu.ppy.sh

#osu_rewind #osu

osu,osu rewind,rewind,3mplify,beasttrollmc,tokaku,whitecat,white,cat,pp,osu!,Cookiezi,_Ruyk,Yaong,idke,choco,cbcc,DT,Putin,Russia,Tengaku,OWC,Emillia,My Angel,Danyl,Mafham,Angelsim,BeasttrollMC,mania,firedigger,gatari,Legendre,filsdelama,Doomsday,WubWoofWolf,freedomdiver,900,osu player84,Vaxei,Rafis,Circle,Beat,Montage,Rhythm,

Post a Comment

0 Comments