Advertisement

How To Create A Distinctive Color Palette For Your Brand

How To Create A Distinctive Color Palette For Your Brand Hey there! In today’s tutorial I will be showing you how to create a distinctive color palette for your brand through research & by using some of my favorite free tools. I apologize for the length of this video but I left some time stamps below to help you get straight to the good parts. I also left a few helpful links mentioned in this video as well as a link to a free Canva template to help you keep your color palette organized. Thank you so much for watching!

⌚️Time Stamps ⌚️

1:13 - What I’ll cover in this video.

1:37 - What makes a great color palette?

2:07 - How to gather appropriate colors for your brand.

2:17 - Step 1: Researching your target audience.

4:05 - Step 2: Researching your industry.

10:41 - How to do color psych research

19:55 - Primary vs Secondary + Accent colors

22:14 - Putting your colors together + how to keep your palette organized in a pdf

23:25 - How to pick colors for your palette from an image or website for free

26:33 - How to use the free Canva template


👇🏽Download The FREE Canva Template Here👇🏽



👇🏽Download The Target Audience Worksheet Here👇🏽



Links Mentioned In This Video 📝

Coolors: Color Generator + Pick Colors From Images or Url's
coolors.co

Oberlo Blog: Color Psychology + Color Meanings


99Designs: Color Generator + Psychology of Color Landing Page



I hope you enjoy this video, and I'm interested to know what you think so don't forget to Like...Share...Subscribe..and Comment!


// S U B S C R I B E

New Videos Every Week!

// F O L L O W
Website |
Instagram | @angelique.sorrell
Facebook | @asorrel


For Business Inquiries: contact@angeliquesorrell.com

// A B O U T
Hey, I'm Angelique and I'm a full time entrepreneur. I help creative businesses design brands that convey their story, capture their audience's attention, and increase their sales. On this channel you'll find free DIY tutorials on WordPress, online marketing, & graphic/brand designing. So, get comfy, grab your laptop (maybe a notebook too if you like to take notes the old fashion way) & check out my recommended playlist(s) to get some creative tips for your online business.

Thanks so much for your support!!

#canvatemplate #colorpalette #angeliquesorrell

color palette branding,canva template tutorial,choosing a color palette for your brand,pick color from image,color psych,

Post a Comment

0 Comments