Advertisement

How to Paint a Rose Acrylics 🌹3 Easy Steps

How to Paint a Rose Acrylics 🌹3 Easy Steps Anyone can paint a rose in acrylics using these 3 easy steps! I show you in real-time some acrylic painting techniques I use. The paint colours I'm using are Ultramarine Blue, Cad Yellow, Alizarin Crimson & White (but a simple red, yellow & blue will do). Hope you enjoy having a go and make sure to tag me in your creations on Instagram - I'd love to see!
Thank you all for your amazing support, make sure to subscribe so you don't miss future tutorials! 😁



☆ SUBSCRIBE HERE ↠ ☆


☆ Reference Photo ↠


☆ My Painting Tutorials ☆





☆ Art Blog ☆





☆ Artwork for Sale ☆





☆Social Media☆

FB:

Insta:

Twitter:



☆ Music ☆

Epidemic Sound

sketchbook painting,sketchbook tour,painting tutorial,painting techniques,artist vlog,artist at work,artist in studio,how to be artist,drawing techniques,drawing channel,art channel,acrylic tutorial,acrylic techniques,how to paint,how to watercolour,how to watercolor,watercolor tutorial,watercolor techniques,how to draw,acrylic painting,how to draw a rose,how to paint rose,rose acrylic paint,

Post a Comment

0 Comments