Advertisement

My Job before YouTube | Why Quitting my Job became a Life lesson

My Job before YouTube | Why Quitting my Job became a Life lesson Before Youtube I had many jobs and here I explain how I got to doing what I do now. I also explain from my experience of how doing things you don't want to do leads to do the things you do.
The job I had before YouTube was what lead me to making videos here on the platform. Check out my first channel, link down below.
By quitting my job to do this I learned a valuable Life lesson.
Look out for signs in life that direct you and follow your feelings to elevate to the next level.
Hi, my name is Christian Thomas,
I hope you guys enjoy this vlog, I hope to inspire, motivate and entertain at the same time.
If you want to subscribe that would be great, we can create a fantastic community of individuals.
All music and sound effects from epidemic sound.

Check out my other channel:


The equipment I use to vlog:

Gopro 8 Black with Rode wireless go (Fantastically portable and convenient)

before youtube,my job before youtube,how i made youtube my full time job,what i did before youtube,my jobs before youtube,how i became a youtuber,i quit my job to do youtube,quit my job,quit my job for youtube,quitting my job for youtube,i quit my job for youtube,why i quit my job for youtube,quit my job to do youtube,doing youtube full time,doing youtube as a job,i quit my job,why i quit my job,quitting my job,quit job for youtube,

Post a Comment

0 Comments