Advertisement

Not Nice||meme||GIFT for Venom X [WARNING! BLOOD AND MILD GORE!]⚠️||FlipaClip||

Not Nice||meme||GIFT for Venom X [WARNING! BLOOD AND MILD GORE!]⚠️||FlipaClip|| Aaah so this took me so long! I hope you like if frein! I worked really hard on it, and I’m really sorry if I overworked you to make the refs! 😓 ILYSM (no homo) and I love drawing all your characters!
❤️❤️❤️
Tools used:
FlipaClip
Autodesk Sketchbook
iMovie
🧡🧡🧡
Time taken: 3 weeks (I think 😆)
Characters used: (they all belong to Venom X)
Shreik Y
Clover (not my clover 😂)
Leaf
Rex
💛💛💛
GO SUB TO THEM RIGHT FREAKING NOOOOOW!

💚💚💚
Contacts:
✅ Hangouts: abvachhar@gmail.com (this is also my email so if you want to send art go for it!)
💎 Discord: Ringtail arts#6634
💙💙💙
I do need some help for character design so please contact me if you want to help (I also may post videos about it UwU) also if you want me to voice some of YOUR characters, tell me or contact me, I can slo sing ❣️
💜💜💜
Characters voice actors:
Clover: meeeee
RingTail:
Shadow:
Luna:
Sakura:
Switch: (we think rn)

🖤🖤🖤
Refs for characters:(I’m making an animal ref for clover just wait)
RingTail:
Shadow:
Clover + Luna:
Animal versions of shadow and ringtail:
🤍🤍🤍
Ilyasm! Thank you for supporting me through my journey, and I hope some day I can hit 1k subscribers to live stream for you guys!
🤎🤎🤎
Sub to these underrated beans!





THEIR CHANNEL IS SET FIR KIDS, BUT YOU CAN GET TO IT THROUGH THIS VIDEO! ^ THEY ALSO VOICE RINGTAIL SOOOOO

💟💟💟
LINKS MAY NOT BE HERE UNTIL TOMORROW! SO CHECK IN TO SUBBBB! 💕

GORE!]⚠️//FlipaClip//

Post a Comment

0 Comments