Advertisement

Packages without Tags vs Cans without Labels (Cartoon Comparisons)

Packages without Tags vs Cans without Labels (Cartoon Comparisons) For those who don't know. My Christmas animation, Packages without Tags ( ) was meant to parody the John Kricfalusi cartoon, Cans Without Labels ( ). Because of the short's negative feedback due to it's inconsistancy, notable production errors and short cuts, unfunny and unpleasant humor and imagery, audio problems and the fact that it took 7-10 years and over 100000 dollars of Kickstarter money, I thought to myself, how can I make this short better? So I decided to make this in just a month and learn from what makes that short bad and see what I can do to make it better.

So tell me, fellas. Which is better, John K's "masterpiece of animation" which took him 7-10 years to make with a budget of over $100000 or my take on the subject which is done with very little money involved and made within just 1 month? I'll let you decide on this.

adventure,animated,cartoon,christmas,cousins,family,flash,happy,packages,presents,special,spyro,tags,trigger,uncle,without,skylanders,Cans,Labels,John,Kricfalusi,George,Liquor,Comparison,

Post a Comment

0 Comments