Advertisement

Restoration OLYM Prince watch | Japan watch restoration project Happy New Year 2020

Restoration OLYM Prince watch | Japan watch restoration project Happy New Year 2020 Restoration OLYM Prince watch | Japan watch restoration project Happy New Year 2020 - This Olym Prince watch I found while I was hunting rats. It was abandoned by someone. I think this watch is a Japanese brand. It's in very bad condition. the glass was broken, the hands of the watch were broken, the bronze plating was faded, the hour markers were broken and rust was rusty inside. I have made every effort to restore this Olym Prince watch to my 15-year-old son on the occasion of the New Year 2020. Please check it and give me feedback. Wish you and your family a happy and successful new year. Thank you for always supporting my channel. Thanks very much.
SUBSCRIBE:
#Watch #olym #restoration

restoration,restore,watch,Olym,restoration project,japan watch,olym prince,watch restoration,Swiss watch,happy new year 2020,Restoration & Making,

Post a Comment

0 Comments