Advertisement

Robust Scout lathe Tour ~ Sam Angelo

Robust Scout lathe Tour ~ Sam Angelo Sam has enjoyed turning on this Robust Scout Lathe now for several months. With a 14 inch swing it is a step up from much smaller lathes. In this video Sam will cover the basic design and features of the Scout. Built in to the design is the ability to tilt the lathe forward to facilitate turning in a seated position.

Thanks for watching my videos-
Please find my work on the following sites




ETSY

wyomingwoodturnercom


Send me a comment or question via e-mail:
@---- samandcheryle@gmail.com



I am now an authorized Robust lathe dealer. Please contact me if you have any questions. As a bonus for purchasing a Robust lathe through my dealership, I will provide one full day (6 hours) of instruction in my shop in Billings, Mt.

For more information on the Robust Sweet 16 wood lathe, watch my video: Sweet 16 lathe tour

turn,wooden,woodworking,angelo,teach,woodturning,lathe,art,work,lesson,Sam,Angelo,wyomingwoodturner,how,to,wood,make,learn,turned,lathe work,Sam Angelo,turned art,lathes,wyoming wood turner,turned wood,turnedn,billings montana,sam new shop,work shop,turning shop,wood art,how to turn,how turn,sam,scout lathe,robust lathe,sweet 16 lathe,

Post a Comment

0 Comments