Advertisement

SCENT OF THE WEEK VIDEOS ARE BACK | ALERT TEH INTERNETZ

SCENT OF THE WEEK VIDEOS ARE BACK | ALERT TEH INTERNETZ SCENT OF THE WEEK VIDEOS ARE BACK | ALERT TEH INTERNETZ
It feels good to be back, and so are the scent of the week videos! I've been settling in with my fiance, which has given me a wonderful break, but I couldn't stay away for too long! Let me know what you want me to do for my upcoming videos!

Consider subscribing if you want to smell better!





Looking to get some of the fragrances in this video? Please check out my links below!





Care for some more videos?

Top 10 Office Fragrances -

Club De Nuit Intense Man -

Long Lasting Summer Fragrances -



GEAR I USE:

MY AWESOME CAMERA -

MY PORTABLE CAMERA -

BEST VIDEO LENS -

BEST VLOGGING LENS -

SICK B-ROLL LENS -

SPEEDBOOSTER -

BEST MIC FOR YOUTUBERS -

CHEAP MICROPHONE -

AWESOME CHEAP RECORDER -

AWESOME LIGHT -



J-ROYL STORE:

shop.spreadshirt.com/jroyl



Business Inquiries - jamesfromjroyl@gmail.com



#jroyl #fragrance #perfumereview

most complimented fragrances 2020,fragrance review 2020,niche perfumes 2020,fragrances for men 2020,colognes that attract women,scent of the week,sotw,fragrance review channels,most complimented fragrances of all time,perfume review 2020,perfume review men 2020,big beard business,gents scents,most complimented fragrances jeremy,most complimented fragrances,fragrance reviews for men,most complimented fragrances for men,jroyl,jroyal,j royal fragrance,j royal,

Post a Comment

0 Comments