Advertisement

The crazy reason why De Gea failed to sign to Real Madrid | Oh My Goal

The crazy reason why De Gea failed to sign to Real Madrid | Oh My Goal David De Gea almost signed for Real Madrid in 2015. Why didn’t De Gea join Ronaldo, Bale and Ramos at Real Madrid? De Gea could have joined some legends like Ronaldo but stayed at Manchester United

---------------------------------------

Like this video if you want to see more episodes and react in the comments section below.

---------------------------------------

Don't forget to turn on notifications so you don't miss our latest videos.

Follow us:
YouTube - Oh My Goal:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - News:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - Just For Fun:
Youtube - What The Hell? - Oh My Goal:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

---------------------------------------

© Oh My Goal - Jellysmack

david de gea,david de gea saves,david de gea interview,david de gea real,david de gea vs real madrid,david de gea transfer to real madrid,david de gea manchester united,david de gea man utd,oh my goal,soccer,football,futbol,real madrid,manchester united,ronaldo,

Post a Comment

0 Comments