Advertisement

THEY'RE LEAVING! ENJOYING FAMILY TIME + A LITTLE FUN

THEY'RE LEAVING! ENJOYING FAMILY TIME + A LITTLE FUN Soooo now that #Vlogmas is officially over, that only means 1 thing: the holidays are coming to an end...which makes me sad because my family will be leaving soon. I decided to spend our last few days together by cooking and hanging out with them, as well as taking my nephews out with us to play some arcade games & laser tag. I'm going to miss my babies!


Units:
16 inch Blonde: Lfw601HD Swiss Lace Wig
Link:
24 inch natural brown: TLW01360 Wig cap Link: 
Use”missylynn15” for 15% off of purchase

Are you caught up with the latest vlog?


If you aren't subscribed yet, whatcha waiting on?? MASH that subscribe button boo.

Subscribe to My Beauty Channel: bit.ly/SubMissyLynn
(beauty, fashion, girl talk, home decor & more)

Want to keep up with me daily?! Follow me:
Snapchat: missylynnsnapz
IG: @missylynn
Tweet Me! @missylynn

LITTLE

Post a Comment

0 Comments