Advertisement

This Caprice LS Brougham 305 Engine is WORN OUT!!

This Caprice LS Brougham 305 Engine is WORN OUT!! I had plans to install some headers on the car. Once I got a better look at the engine, I realized it is worse than I thought. #boxchevy #caprice #projectcar #chevrolet #chevy #capricels #diy # garagebuild #rebuild #cars

Follow me on Instagram @nodautaboutit

Track: Futuristik - Like U Say [NCS Release]
Music provided by NoCopyrightSounds

Chevy,Caprice,Classic,Classic car,Cars,Chevrolet,LS,Ls brougham,Box chevy,Original,Restoration,Do it yourself,DIY,Garage build,Hubcaps,305,Small block,SBC,Caprice ls,1987,Repair,Automotive,Automobiles,American classic,Classic cars,Four door,Trim,Replacement,project car,headers,exhaust,manifold,open exhaust,rusty,rust,

Post a Comment

0 Comments