I was toying with trying the yearly favorites of beauty gurus here on Youtube and you seemed very interrested in that so here we are! Lemme see if these people can be trusted or not haha (ofc they can, I'm kidding, I hope you get that :P) Let me know if you wanna see more things like this. My 2019 Makeup & Beauty Favorites
My 2019 Indie Makeup Favorites
Youtubers mentioned:
Samantha March
Tati
Mel Thompson
Amy Loves Makeup
Karen Harris
Smokey Glow
Kathleen Lights
Theresa Is Dead
Makeup.Just.For.Fun
Annette's Makeup Corner
This text does contain links and when affiliated/adlinks they are marked with a *
You can find my Teespring store right here:
♡Angelica
_______________________________________________________
Products used:
FACE
Milk Makeup Hydro Grip Primer *
Shiseido Synchro Skin Self-Refreshing Foundation - 210 Birch *
Shop Miss A Paw Paw: Super Soft Wonder Blender
Armani Beauty Power Fabric Concealer - 1 *
(Nabla Pressed Powder - Light *)
By Terry Hyaluronic Tinted Hydra-Powder - N100 Fair *
Fenty Beauty Sun Stalk'r Bronzer - Private Island *
Buxom Wanderlust Primer-Infused Blush - Seychelles *
Colourpop Pressed Powder Highlighter - Coronation *
BROWS
My browtutorial is live right here:
EYES
Glaminatrix Sandra Rose Palette (pr)
(Benefit Bad Gal Bang Mascara *)
(House of Lashes )
LIPS
(MAC Liptensity Lip Pencil - Honey Pecan - discontinued)
Colourpop Lip Crayon - Nude Beach *
OTHER
This cardigan is from Zara & earrings are from H&M
I bought my coffee cup from Asos
_______________________________________________________
SOCIAL MEDIA
♡INSTAGRAM |
♡FACEBOOK |
♡TWITTER |
For any business inquiries please email me at | angelicanyqvist1@gmail.com
_______________________________________________________
My codes to save some money:
♡Juvias Place - ANGELICA for 10% off (affiliated)
*
♡ SIGMA Beauty - ANGESCHKA for 10% off (affiliated)
*
♡Makeup Geek - ANGESCHKA for 10% off (affiliated)
*
♡Blushtribe - angeschka10 for 10% off (affiliated)
(on orders £10 and up)
♡Certifeye - ANGESCHKA for 10% off (affiliated)
♡ Colourpop - 5ANGELICA for $5 off (non-affiliated, some exclusions)
♡Glamlite - ANGESCHKA for 15% off (affiliated)
♡Devinah Cosmetics - ANGESCHKA20 for 20% off (affiliated)
♡Gerard Cosmetics - ANGESCHKA for 30% off (affiliated)
*
♡Love Luxe Beauty - ANGESCHKA for 10% off (affiliated)
♡OPV Beauty - ANGESCHKA for 10% off (affiliated)
♡Touch of Glam - ANGESCHKA15 for 15% off (affiliated)
♡September Rose - ANGELICA for 10% off (affiliated)
♡Clionadh - ANGESCHKA10 for 10% off (non-affiliated)
_______________________________________________________
The opinions stated in my videos are always 100 % my own, regardless of if I was sent the products or bought them with my own money. I would never try to sell you something I did not like! I will always be open about when I get things sent to me and what I think about them. And never be afraid to ask! Links marked with * are affiliated and some codes are marked as affiliated. I get a small commission when you decide to use an affiliated code/link. If you don't feel comfortable with that just don't use them! ♡
_______________________________________________________

0 Comments