Advertisement

WHAT HAPPENED TO ME? *extremely emotional*

WHAT HAPPENED TO ME? *extremely emotional* Thanks for watching! This was an extremely difficult video to make. I cried while recording and while editing. I apologize for the delay of this video, it was not something I wanted to record because it reminded me of the pain and sorrows I've recently experienced. But none the less, you guys are family and I share my happiness & sorrows with you all. Please keep me in your duas/prayers!

sunnyjafry,zaidalit,shahveer,froggy,amnatahirvlogs,naheednoor,withloveleena,pakistaniyoutuber,zaidalitfunny,amnatahir,shahveerjafryvlogs,amnatahirofficial,aminatahir,shamidrees,dhoombros,kitchenwithamna,duckybhai,masumakhan,yumnahalit,punkistan,nishookhan,zenabrauf,laibazaid,bodmonzaid,dinatokio,annamahmed,browngirlproblems,glossips,miscarriage,ectopicpregnancy,ectopic,sad,emotional,pregnancy,earlymiscarriage,

Post a Comment

0 Comments