Advertisement

Witchy October Bullet Journal & Stationery I Use | Book Roast

Witchy October Bullet Journal & Stationery I Use | Book Roast ◇ OPEN ME ◇

Hello beautiful people! I hope you are really well! Are you exited for October and all things magical? I clearly got a bit carried away, hope you enjoy the video!

◆ Things used:

* Faber Castell black pens:
* Faber Castell Grey pens:
* White gel pen trio:
* Original white gel pen:
* White/gold/silver trio:
* Letter stamps:
*Black paper:
*Tape pen:
* Washi tape:
Wish gel pens:
Rune deck:
Journal:

◆ Youtuber’s mentioned:

Plant Based Bride
Amanda Rach Lee

◆ Pinterest posts that gave me ideas

Monthly page
Weekly spread
Mood tracker
Habit tracker

◆ WANT TO BUY BOOKS WITH FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING?
*

◆ If you enjoyed this video, you might like:
The Bullet Journal playlist

-------

◆ You can also find me on:

Bookstagram:

Goodreads:


Contact email:
bookroast@gmail.com

◆ Want to send me mail?
Book Roast
Suite 222
12 South Bridge
EDINBURGH
EH1 1DD
Scotland


◇ DISCLAIMER: All opinions are my own.

* marked links are affiliate, meaning that I might get a small commission if you make a purchase through the link for your goodies, at no additional cost to you of course!

books;,bookish;,book;,booktube;,youtube;,bookworm;,girl;,book,addict;,reading,bullet journal,october plan with me 2019,october bullet journal 2019,witch theme bullet journal,black and gold bullet journal,moon bullet journal,

Post a Comment

0 Comments