Advertisement

a day in my life but make it realistic

a day in my life but make it realistic thank you for watching 💫

products link 🍒
✨ instagram avoskin:
🍯 avoskin naufa face cleansing soap:
🍯 avoskin hydrating treatment essence:

contact info 🌹
business partnership: mailtoastri@gmail.com
endorsement: @933yxdyk (line@ id)

socials 🌈
🌈 personal ig; @naylajsmn
🌈 twitter: @naylabucin
🌈 tiktok; @mlkylatte

songs used in this video 🎶
🌿 roderic porter - baby
🌿 roderic porter: i didn't realize how empty my bed was until you left
🌿 roderic porter: out of my mind

my stuff ☀️
☀️ editing software: final cut pro x
☀️ camera: iphone 7 & canon g7x mark II

[ most of the song i use in my videos are copyright-free, please support the artist(s) by listening to their music! :) ]

realistic

Post a Comment

0 Comments