Advertisement

ENTIRE SWORD AND SHIELD BOOSTER BOX OPENING w| MOST ULTRA RARE V POKEMON CARDS I HAVE EVER PULLED!

ENTIRE SWORD AND SHIELD BOOSTER BOX OPENING w| MOST ULTRA RARE V POKEMON CARDS I HAVE EVER PULLED! The most Ultra Rare V Pokemon cards I have ever pulled from an ENTIRE Sword and Shield Booster Box opening! Pokemon opening of the new set.
✅SUBSCRIBE & be part of the BreakingFamily:

► MY LAST HUGE HIDDEN FATES OPENING! Is My Pokemon Cards Binder Finally Complete?

- My Social Media -
► Instagram:
► Twitter:
► Official Discord!:

►Join my YouTube Channel Membership and get an exclusive badge next to your name and access to exclusive emojis in live videos.

►New RealBreakingNate Merch:

►Best RealBreakingNate Videos Playlist right here:

►Contact me: RealBreakingNate@gmail.com

pokemon cards,sword and shield cards,pokemon,sword and shield opening,opening pokemon cards,pokemon opening,pokemon card opening,sword and shield pokemon cards,sword and shield booster box,sword and shield booster box opening,pokemon booster box,pokemon booster box opening,ultra rare pokemon cards,most pokemon cards,entire pokemon,v pokemon cards,realbreakingnate,real breaking nate,realbreakingnate pokemon,sword and shield ultra rares,new pokemon cards,

Post a Comment

0 Comments