Advertisement

Isn't It Wonderful Exercise - Bring in Your Desires

Isn't It Wonderful Exercise - Bring in Your Desires How you think and how you feel broadcasts and then influences everything in your life, your thoughts send out a signal and your feeling is the magnet that brings in your experience.
Don't wait for your wonderful relationship for feel loved
Don't wait for more money to feel free
Don't wait for meaningful work to feel satisfied
Do it IN ADVANCE
Stop reacting and START creating, don't wait for something outside to change for you to change how you feel inside.
teach your boy emotionally to feel your desired future!
In this YouTube I take you through a short process - Isn't it wonderful from Neville Goddard

FREE COURSES
FREE Course Attracting Your Person - 6 Part Series

FREE Workshop to Attract a Wonderful Relationship - 12 Part Series (can be used for a Specific Person or a Brand New Relationship)
FREE Workshop - Long Distance Relationships - 6 Parts


PAID COURSES
For my Self Love & Attracting a Specific Person 15 Day Course

For my Attracting a Specific Person 15 Day Beginners Intensive Course

For my Attracting a Specific Person 15 Day Intermediate Course

For my Attracting your Dream Job/Work 15 Day Intensive Course


How to Receive a Loving & Meaningful Relationship - Specific Person Course

How to Receive a Loving & Meaningful Relationship LIVE Sessions


How I Attracted my Specific Person Part 1 & 2







For my Guided Meditations Only Channel - on a Specific Person, Relationships, Self Love, Dream Job & Meaningful Work as well as Increasing Your Money and Neville Goddard & Abraham Hicks's Teachings etc.





For those of you that want to add subtitles in other languages to my YouTubes





for coaching

Apersonofinterest2014@gmail.com for 1 on 1 coaching and personal meditations

For my 3 true success stories books









#agnesvivarelli #manifesting #nevillegoddard

Disclaimer

Terms of Use/Privacy Policy



All information and content provided herein by me is of my opinion only and therefore others should not use it to reprint or publish without my written consent. Furthermore, all the information and content provided is not a substitute for medical, legal or other professional advice, (you may seek that on your own accord) and as such, basically, you enter of your own free will.



However, the good news is: I will not sell any of your personal or contact information to any company. I will not put any of your personal or contact information on any spam lists, and I am not responsible for any of the privacy practices of advertisers.

agnes vivarelli,neville goddard,specific person coaching,how to get a text message from someone,self love specific person,how to heal a broken heart law of attraction,law of attraction specific person success stories,ex back success stories,how to get your ex boyfriend back using law of attraction,how to get your ex girlfriend back using law of attraction,isn't it wonderful neville goddard,feeling is the secret neville goddard,specific person meditation,soulmate,

Post a Comment

0 Comments