Advertisement

North Korea FAQs: What Currency Can I Use in North Korea & North Korean Currency

North Korea FAQs: What Currency Can I Use in North Korea & North Korean Currency Planning a trip to North Korea and want to know what currency you should bring to North Korea?

In this video I answer what foreign currency is accepted in North Korea, as well as talk about North Korean Won - North Korean money and the official currency in the DPRK.

It's not allowed to take North Korean Won outside the country - but I film this in North Korea's Haebangsan Hotel. This is my new favorite hotel in Pyongyang, located in the city's Central District! The top floor bar does some killer coffee (although a bit pricey).


- North Korea FAQ Series -

All of your questions on North Korea answered!

► Got a question on North Korea?
Subscribe and post your question in the comments below.
I'll pick one question to do every week!
____________________________________________
- Social Media -

Follow me on Instagram for live from North Korea Instagram stories, pictures, and a human insight into North Korea.

Instagram:
____________________________________________

- Who am I? -

Hello! I'm Zoe and I'm from the UK. I'm here to give you a different insight into North Korea, from someone who has called it their second home for more than 2 years.

I'm not here to play into the media role of saying how crazy and terrifying North Korea is. There are plenty of vlogs out there who give you that "experience".

I'm here to give facts, answer questions, and show a human insight into the DPRK (North Korea).
____________________________________________
- Visit North Korea -

Want to see it for yourself?

Come on a tour with me!

www.koryogroup.com

#northkorea #pyongyang #dprk

north korea,pyongyang,kim il sung,kim jong il,dprk,northkoreans,north korean women,inside north korea,north korea dangerous,kim il sung square,north korea travel,north korea tourism,koryo tours,young pioneer tours,as a north korean,ask north koreans,humans of korea,north korea coffee,north korea food,north korean food,coffee shop,coffee,north korean money,north korean currency,north korean won,korean money,north korean,north korean hotel,kpw,

Post a Comment

0 Comments