Advertisement

Trying to FIX: Joblot of 10x Faulty Robotic Vacuum Cleaners

Trying to FIX: Joblot of 10x Faulty Robotic Vacuum Cleaners Hi, in this video I attempt to repair 10 faulty Eufy Robotic vacuum cleaners that I purchased from eBay for £165 ($212)
Remember that this is just for entertainment and I am not an expert in these repairs. The processes in the video may not be the best way, the correct way or the safest way to fix these things.
I do love fault finding and trying to fix broken things so I hope that comes across in this 'Trying to FIX' series.
Many thanks, Vince.

trying to fix eufy 11s,repairing robotic vacuum cleaners,eufy robovac 13C Max repair,learning to fix electronics,trying to fix ten robot vacuum cleaners,repairing 10 robot hoovers,fixing broken robot vacuum cleaners,changing the brushes on a eufy robovac,cleaning a eufy robovac 11s,fault finding and repair,repair and restoration,my mate vince trying to fix,

Post a Comment

0 Comments