Advertisement

What is it Like Being a Twin Mom and Writer? • Motherhood Madness: Day in the Life (Ep. 1)

What is it Like Being a Twin Mom and Writer? • Motherhood Madness: Day in the Life (Ep. 1) What is it like being a twin mom, freelance writer, and soon-to-be published author? This video walks you through a "typical Tuesday" with my girls... and their crazy mama.

This is episode 1 of the little "Day in the Life" series I will occasionally add on to as the year progresses. It will show how my routine changes, my work schedule changes, my editing/writing process moves forward, and how my girls grow and learn. It also gives those who have been curious about my daily schedule, a little inside look into our madness.

Related videos:
- Motherhood Madness: Finding Motivation to Write -
- Exciting Writing Announcement -
- Colliding into Content Edits: Part I -

Topics brought up:
- Motherhood
- Potty training
- Binkies
- VIPKID / ESL teacher
- Content editing
- Barnes and Noble Storytime
- Naps
- Time management
- Toddlers
- Tantrums
- Social media management

motherhood,momlife,mom life,momprobs,twin mom,toddlers,toddler mom,authortube,author,editing,amediting,writing community,reading community,mom community,bookish,book nerd,women's fiction,chick-lit,fiction,amwriting,amquerying,traditional publishing,small press,barnes and noble,storytime,booktube,booktubers,

Post a Comment

0 Comments