Advertisement

Y2K: The Apocalypse That Could Have Been | Random Thursday

Y2K: The Apocalypse That Could Have Been | Random Thursday Anybody who grew up in the 90s remembers the Y2K scare - the potential computer glitch that could end the world on January 1st, 2000. It didn't happen of course, but it could have been bad if not for the work of some dedicated, anonymous heroes.


Support me on Patreon!





Not a fan of Patreon? Become a member!





Join me on the Our Ludicrous Future Podcast:





Get cool nerdy t-shirts at





Interested in getting a Tesla? Use my referral link and get discounts and perks:





Follow me at all my places!

Instagram:

Snapchat:

Facebook:

Twitter:

LINKS LINKS LINKS:




answers with joe,random thursday,Y2K,computer glitch,apocalypse,end of the world,Y2K Scare,Y2K Bug,the year 2000,the 90s,

Post a Comment

0 Comments