Advertisement

Aquarius MAY Tarot Reading - Let the GAINS BEGIN!!

Aquarius MAY Tarot Reading - Let the GAINS BEGIN!! Here's your May Tarot Reading my loves, (I posted a BONUS reading for you as well) enjoy! xoxo

For Personal Readings Email: QueenCupTarot@gmail.com / Instagram: @mssweetdee
$60 - 30 minutes
$100 - 1 hour
$299 - 'Teach me Tarot' Five 1 hour sessions

YASMIN - FRANKINCENSE Supplier info@nabadwada.com

Please see below and show my mother some love & support by donating to her amazing quest and cause!! #AngelGang when donating! :)



I’ve joined a team of women who will ride together from Toronto to Times Square, NYC in September. This involves 800 km of riding over 5 days. On average we will be riding 140 to 170 km per day. For perspective, I have never done a single ride further than 130 km and never over back to back days. Needless to say, I’m a bit intimidated by how challenging this will be both physically and mentally. But as many of you can attest, the hard stuff is usually the most rewarding…..….so I am taking a leap of faith and committing to training hard for the next 5 months.

When I learned that the funds raised from this epic ride send kids with cancer to summer camp (Camp Ooch), I was very moved…….for two main reasons. Many of you know that our daughter Nathalie loves summer camp and has gone for many years. She’s had incredible experiences there and has formed bonds with other kids that have lasted for years. I can only imagine how impactful the experience would be for a child who is fighting cancer, day in and day out, with sometimes no certainty of what the future holds.

The second reason I was motivated was witnessing close friends of mine support their 6 year old son through brain cancer. This impacted me as a parent in a way that I will never forget. Their bravery and resilience was remarkable to see. They made major financial sacrifices to be able to support and care for their son during his fight. Little Jacob went through multiple rounds of chemotherapy, and although his cancer was extremely aggressive, he is still with us today and cancer free. Not all stories end like this, but what I learned is that the parents also need love and support so they can be there for their kids. Summer camp may not be in the cards for many families. Jacob personally benefited from Camp Ooch and still visits to this day.

The Ride to NYC (R2NYC) requires each of us to raise $5,000. All of the funds raised go directly to Camp Ooch and will fund a child’s entire two week stay at camp. As a participant, I contributed $1,750 to cover my costs during the ride and flight back home.

If you can support me and this incredible cause, please click on the link below to donate directly to my fundraising page (receipts for tax purposes are available for any size donation). Please feel free to forward this to anyone you think might be interested in contributing.




I know that there are many worthy causes out there to consider and I truly appreciate your support.

With love and thanks,

Laura (AKA QueenCup's mum!)

Love Tarot,Aquarius Tarot Reading,Aquarius Horoscope,

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. इसे भी पढ़ें :- 

    sbi bank me konsa number diya hai kaise call Now

    Hot Indian girls mobile numbers यहां से देखे 

    instagram chat theme kaise change kare - क्लिक करें

    18+ whatsapp group Join Join Now

    Real कुमारी ल़डकियों का नंबर call Now

    ReplyDelete