Advertisement

DOG GROOMING Zuchon - Be an Inspiration, Be Better, Be Kind, BE - Email Read Out

DOG GROOMING Zuchon - Be an Inspiration, Be Better, Be Kind, BE - Email Read Out I get a lot of questions, emails, words, suggestions, and more. Here are a few I'm reading to you today. Maybe it will help you with where you are in life or just help you through today! Find happiness in all you do and live the best life you can live! Dede

Support the stream: Thank you for subscribing and sharing. It helps me help so many others!
Click Here To Become A Member

Subscribe To Our New Gaming Channel- Me And You Gaming.

Follow us on Facebook For before and afters and more-

Donate to Dede Here--
Order supplies and tools I use here. Clippers, shears, blades, etc.


Andis 5 speed-

Clipper Blades-


Grommer Kits-

Shears-

This supports my efforts in showing you all that I know and teaching you what I have learned.

Order a Dogup stand here
Donate here to help me groom PTSD dogs

Fan Mail:
My favorite groomer, LLC
5413 Denton Hwy Ste. 100
Haltom City, Texas 76148

**Bass Heard in background is not coming from out facility. We have no control over it.
#Doggrooming #Dog #Schnauzer

Grooming Dog,my favorite groomer,Chewy,Dog Haircut,dog grooming,pet groomer,grooming tips,clipping a dog,Aggressive dog,How to groom a dog,Clipping my dogs hair,Petsmart,Puppies,fast grooming,best groomer,Dog grooming supplies,Dog grooming equipment,paw trimming,how to groom a dog,safest way to groom,how to groom,Dog,convulsions,Dog convulsions,

Post a Comment

0 Comments