Advertisement

πŸ”΅ Fortnite Live ~Mod + Members Gamplay Become a Member To Join ~ Bot Console player

πŸ”΅ Fortnite Live ~Mod + Members Gamplay Become a Member To Join  ~ Bot Console player #TellyGang #Fortnite
Welcome to my channel!

It’s your boy TellyPort, on this channel I will be posting daily content of a bunch of different games. I’ll also be posting vlogs of my life!


It’s your boy TellyPort, on this channel I will be posting daily content of a bunch of different games. I’ll also be posting vlogs of my life!

Schedule Time
Mon-Friday 8:30 9 -12 or 1 (ONLY IF I HAVE TO WORK)

Sat-Sunday 7pm (Unless I have
plans)

Wednesday- Off

Rules that apply!
1.Be respectful to other viewers
2. No toxic or you will be banned!
3. Limit cursing 🀬
4. No self promoting will be tolerated
5. Be positive "NO NEGATIVITY"
6. Have fun meet new people and stay active😎

Be sure to Like, Subscribe, and hit the bell πŸ‘πŸ»✅πŸ›Ž

Sponsor Link!

Donation link!

Thanks and enjoy the channel!:)

Fortnite,Battle Royale,Console,Live,Subscriber Tournament,Tournament,Free skins,

Post a Comment

0 Comments