Advertisement

I Went To Galaxy's Edge and it is MIND BLOWING! + Tips For Your Batuu Visit!

I Went To Galaxy's Edge and it is MIND BLOWING! + Tips For Your Batuu Visit! #GalaxysEdge
I went to Galaxy's Edge and while I could not take any pictures or videos, I share with you my experience and give you tips for your own mind blowing visit to Batuu! Special thanks to Erica Haas!
SUBSCRIBE to join in on the magic:
PATREON:
MERCH:
SNAPCHAT: mrcheezypop
TWITTER:
FACEBOOK:
TUMBLR:

Max is an actor, host, voiceover actor, and true Disneyphile! He has worked on such shows as The Lizzie Bennet Diaries, The Office, Marvel Avengers Academy, Lego Ultra Agents, and Lonelygirl15.

Have a magical day!

FANMAIL:
Maxwell Glick
1158 26th St.
Suite 414
Santa Monica, CA 90403

Thank you to my Patreon mrcheezypop supporter Dee Dee Williamson and The Couple in Motion and Courtney Bello!

galaxy's edge,star wars galaxy's edge,galaxy's edge tips,batuu,galaxy's edge guide,galaxy's edge thoughts,smuggler's run,millennium falcon galaxy's edge,oga's cantina,galaxy's edge review,star wars land,star wars land disneyland,star wars disneyland,batuu tips,black spire outpost,mrcheezypop,mr cheesy pop,mr. cheezy pop,mrcheesypop,mr. cheesy pop,mr cheezy pop,maxwell glick,galaxy's edge merch,galaxy's edge food,galaxy's edge drinks,

Post a Comment

0 Comments