Advertisement

My Colonists React to Stress the WORST Way Ever - Oxygen Not Included First Impression

My Colonists React to Stress the WORST Way Ever - Oxygen Not Included First Impression Hi everybody, this another milky tries video. And the game we tried today is Oxygen Not Included. It's chaotic space colony building simulation game that's going to be released soon. Thing tend to go wrong very fast and very easily in this game, and your crew could react to stress the worst way ever. But it's a super fun simulation game, and I would highly recommend it if you like games such as Embark or Foundation.

I hope you guys enjoy this video! If you want to see me start a game play series for it, please click on the like button, and leave a comment down below.

###Game Description ###
Oxygen Not Included is a space-colony simulation game. Deep inside an alien space rock your industrious crew will need to master science, overcome strange new lifeforms, and harness incredible space tech to survive, and possibly, thrive.

Steam Store link:


###Support me on Patreon###💕
If you like this video or my channel and want to support milky, you can become a patron for as little as $1 a month. Thank you so much!😊

Patreon:

###Connect with me###✨
Facebook page:

oxygen not included first impression,oxygen not included first impressions,oxygen not included let's play,oxygen not included lets play,oxygen not included ep 1,oxygen not included review,oxygen not included,milkyt,

Post a Comment

0 Comments