Advertisement

My political beliefs

My political beliefs Hey weenies!
I’m sick as hell!
Funnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!
I didn’t have anything to upload today and I did not want to film.
I was trying to think of what to do when I randomly came up with this idea on the spot.
I started filming and then started kind of improv-ing everything.

I’m starting to feel slightly better mentally since my breakdown.
I obviously wasn’t very productive today because of being sick, but I’m starting to feel a little more hopeful.
As well as loved because ALL of my friends have said something since I posted my breakdown video.
It was nice to finally open up in a way that’s comfortable to me and seeing all my friends reach out has made me feel a lot better.
REACHING OUT REALLY DOES HELP.
ITS REALLY HARD TO DO, I KNOW, BUT ONCE YOU DO IT YOU WILL BE SO RELIEVED.

Anyways,

I hope you have a great rest of your day!

And remember!
Your soul will be devoured if you don’t agree with my beliefs!

I love you ;)

-Lily

beliefs

Post a Comment

0 Comments