Advertisement

VIETNAMESE STUDY #9 HOW TO DISTINGUISH CH, TR (CÁCH PHÁT ÂM)

VIETNAMESE STUDY #9 HOW TO DISTINGUISH CH, TR (CÁCH PHÁT ÂM) VIETNAMESE STUDY #9 HOW TO DISTINGUISH CH, TR (CÁCH PHÁT ÂM)

Early this year 2019, some of my friends started learning Vietnamese and I become their instructor/ teacher “reluctantly” . Why I say so, because I have never been an official teacher and my current job has nothing to deal with teaching.
It is hard to set up a proper time for all friends as they are from different countries with different time zone. So I try to make some videos and share for my “students”. This is not so good video to learn Vietnamese because I cannot speak proper English . However, I try as much as I can to help you, Vietnamese learners, Vietnamese lovers.
I hope you enjoy video. If you have a any request, you can comment or inbox me, I will get back to you at soonest.
Thank you!

VIETNAMESE STUDY link:

#minawithyou,#studyvietnamese,#họctiếngViệt,#howtopronouncevietnamese,#vietnameseonline,#vietnamesestudyingtips,#howtolearnalanguage,#howdoilearnvietnamese,#vietnameseintonation,#vietnamesepratice,#letsstudyvietnamese,#Vietnamese,#tựhọctiếngViệt,#tiếngViệtonline,#tiếngViệt,#cáchphátâmtrongtiếngviệt,#pronouncevietnamese,#베트남어,#베트남말,#베트남어를공부합시다,#베트남어연습,#vietnamita,#vietnamien,comohablarvietnamita,comohablarvietnamitabien,

Post a Comment

0 Comments