Advertisement

Alfred's Piano 101 Book 1, Page 138, Give My Regards to Broadway

Alfred's Piano 101 Book 1, Page 138, Give My Regards to Broadway Alfred's Piano 101 Book 1, Page 138, Give My Regards to Broadway
by Cohan

Things to Remember - 0:00
Play with Me - 3:40
Duet Things to Remember - 5:23
Play Duet with Me - 6:26

Metronome = 80

If you need to purchase this #piano #methodbook, you can find a link on Amazon to it on my Amazon page here:


Be sure to check the playlist for this book for other video #pianolessons I may have uploaded. I do not send a notification on every video uploaded because I upload several at a time.

My Patreon page is if you would like to leave a tip.

Metronome = Cherub, model WMT-220

How to video:


My other channel:


If you have questions and cannot comment here, you can reach me on Twitter:

or email me at
letsplaypianomethods@gmail.com

piano,piano student,piano method,piano music,piano method book,pianist,music,learning,instruction,tutorial,piano instruction,piano lessons,piano tutorial,piano study music,music lesson,playing keyboard,piano keyboard,reading music,music theory,amazon influencer,how to play piano,piano technique,adult piano,adult piano method,beginner,beginner piano,Alfred's,

Post a Comment

0 Comments